Let our kitchen and bath pros help you design your space!
Our talented and experienced design staff can fit all of the space configurations, organizational needs and color preferences together to make an astounding transformation! Working with our Fine Cabinetry designer will keep you from getting bogged down in details that can throw your planning off track. You’ll be free to dream, while our kitchen designer thinks through all the measurements, material coordination, and construction logistics.
For example, you might want a recycling center or extra cupboard space for utensils and dishes. Maybe you can’t quite figure out where it would fit, so you decide to go without it. By working with a designer, we can find ways to make it work, based on years of knowledge and experience with floor planning layout and design.
Let our specially-trained designers come up with the best solutions!
Or, perhaps you have always wanted a dramatic, beamed ceiling, but assumed that your house could not support it. A designer could tell you that decorative beams can often be installed below the ceiling line, without requiring any structural changes.
In other words, a talented remodeling designer and specialist will help you do it right the first time, while seeing possibilities where you could not. This will make the entire experience go smoothly. When working with a kitchen designer, you don’t have to give up control of your plans or turn all the remodeling work over to other craftsmen. Think of you as the movie producer and the kitchen designer is the movie director. You can be intimately involved in every detail of the project and even do some of the hands-on work, if you desire.
When you need someone to handle logistics – whether it means ordering products or coordinating contractor’s schedules – that’s when the kitchen designer will step in.
Our Fine Cabinetry designer will:
- Visit your home to discuss your initial questions and design possibilities.
- Take measurements and begin the creative process in collaboration with you.
- Create a sample design and draft perspectives, elevations and a floor plan.
- Develop a detailed budget and schedule.
- Order products and materials.
- Coordinate work with construction and other contractors.
- Oversee the installation and placement of the cabinets and other design elements.
Before meeting with a designer, consider:
- What you and your family like and dislike about your existing kitchen? Bring a rough floor plan of your kitchen when you visit our showroom.
- What general styles you like; i.e. – contemporary, traditional or eclectic?
- Whether you want your kitchen to reflect the architectural style of your home or something different?
- What designs have caught your attention? Bring photos or magazine tear-outs of your favorites.
- When you want to start the project?
- What is your realistic budget for the project?
- What questions you have about the designer’s work and about the remodeling process in general?
(NOTE: Our [ Kitchen Planning Questionnaire ] will help you put together the above questions)