A kitchen is the social hub of a home. It’s where we gather with friends and family to enjoy special meals and to socialize with those we love. Having a kitchen renovation completed provides you with the opportunity to gather in the space that you feel comfortable in and to enjoy it even more. [Read more…]
So, you’re wondering if you need a bathroom renovation. At some point, most homeowners will come to the conclusion that they need to update their bathroom. Luckily, a bathroom renovation doesn’t need to cost thousands of dollars. It also doesn’t need to disrupt your entire home when it’s completed, either. [Read more…]
It might be hard to believe, but the festive winter season is just around the corner.
This holiday season, why not think ahead and plan for some creative decorating inside your home? After all, the holiday season is a perfect time for making your home look cozy and inviting for both friends and family! [Read more…]
Have you looked in your house lately and thought that it might be time for an upgrade?
Maybe you’ve been in your home for a couple of years now, and you’re feeling like it’s time to update the look of your kitchen. Kitchens are the focus of a home, and they give your entire space a look and a feel that carries through the rest of the house. [Read more…]
Did you just have your kitchen remodeled? Maybe you are thinking about ways to enhance whatever new work you had completed. At FINE Cabinetry Kitchen & Bath Co., you’ll find a great staff who is committed to helping their customers find exactly what they need for their renovations or upgrades. For anyone who wants to enhance the look of their new kitchen, we here at FINE Cabinetry Kitchen & Bath Co. also have a few tips to help you get started. [Read more…]
We get that your bathroom can get a bit messy. Between your shower walls, tile floors, mirrors, and cabinets, cleaning a bathroom is quite the monthly (or annual) chore. It doesn’t have to stay that way though. With some creativity, exploration, and small investments, you can organize and glamorize your bathroom, literally overnight.Afterward, you may even feel compelled to remodel your bathroom, with the aid of a contractor near Bucks County.
Are you looking for a few new ways to spruce up your bathroom? Maybe you have been thinking about switching up the look to accommodate for a new trend, or maybe you just want to change how your bathroom looks to keep it interesting. At FINE Cabinetry Kitchen & Bath Co., we help our customers transform their ordinary bathrooms into places that look amazing. Even if you don’t have an outrageous budget to work with, we still find creative ways to help you enhance the look of your new bathroom. [Read more…]
It’s said that the kitchen is the heart of the home. It is one of the first rooms that guests see when they walk in the house; and you and your family cook, talk and host events there.
There are many components that go into making a kitchen unique, both in terms of design and functionality. [Read more…]
Bathroom remodeling in Bucks County can be a fun, creative and exciting experience, but it can also be a hassle if you don’t know all the factors that go into remodeling a bathroom.
These three ‘S’ words will remind you of different factors that you should keep in mind when remodeling one of the most important rooms in your home!
It’s up to you how small or large you want your bathroom to be. However, more space is definitely a good luxury to have when it comes to your bathroom and the amount of time that you and your family spend in there. Every day you and your family brush your teeth, take a shower or bath, use the bathroom, wash your hands, and do your hair and makeup in the mirror. With the amount of time you spend in there, it’s good to have some space.
When remodeling, it is certainly possible to enhance the size of your bathroom and its appliances and amenities with a good floor plan. More space and a bigger size leaves room for you and your family and attracts potential buyers if you plan to sell your home in the future. This also applies if you are interested in a kitchen remodel in Bucks County.
There are many styles and themes that can come into play when remodeling your bathroom. Do you want something vintage and rustic, or something sleek and modern? The style of your bathroom should be consistent and can say a lot about your home. Draw inspiration from different time periods, your favorite color schemes and whatever else your imagination provides.
The safety of your bathroom is a very important factor to consider when remodeling, especially if you have children. Make sure that your sink handles and tub handles are safe and that your tub is slip resistant. Our remodeling contractors can recommend features that keep your bathroom free from hazards.
Whether you want your bathroom to be small and rustic or large and luxurious, be sure to keep size, style, and safety in mind when remodeling. For more information and assistance with kitchen and bathroom remodeling in Bucks County, contact FINE Cabinetry Kitchen and Bath Co., the leading choice for remodeling a kitchen in Bucks County.
For those of you who suffer from the inconvenience of having a less-than-roomy bathroom, there are affordable and simple solutions that you can try today! Here are five easy ways to save space in your bathroom without breaking the bank:
- Install smaller fixtures: You might not realize it, but not all sinks, toilets, and bathtubs come in the same size! If space is a problem in your bathroom, consider replacing your fixtures with smaller ones. There are many different options to choose from, and we have one of the widest selections available for bathroom remodeling in Bucks County.
- Utilize the area above the doorway: If your bathroom has a decent amount of vacant space above the doorway, you can quickly add some decorative shelves to store items like bath salts, candles, lotions, and soaps. With just a bit of creativity, you can take advantage of the unused territories in your bathroom.
- Switch out the shower curtain for a glass enclosure: Older bathrooms tend to come without shower and bathtub enclosures, and most people opt for settling with a standard rod and washable curtain to keep the water from flooding the floor, but a solid divider visually closes off your bathroom. Glass enclosures do the same job while keeping a spacious feel to the room.
- Replace small tiles with larger ones: Small tiles in close patterns appear busy to the eye and seem to fill up the space. To create the illusion of having more room, try bigger units that are more subtle and stretch across the room rather than clustering. Our bathroom contractors in Bucks County can do the hard labor for you, and remove the old tile and replace it with a larger selection of your choosing.
- Use more mirrors: Mirrors reflect light, and adding light to an area is the fastest way to open it up. Vanity mirrors are relatively inexpensive and can be hung on the walls in decorative frames to artistically enlarge any room. Remember to be careful in picking a spot for your new mirrors, and try to be mindful of the subjects being reflected as well.
Tiny bathrooms might seem like a giant obstacle or challenge to overcome for those who live with them, but they don’t have to be! Reclaim your small bathroom space by implementing these five simple changes, and let us help you achieve your bathroom goals.
If you are looking for bathroom or kitchen remodelers in Bucks County, PA, you should give us a call at (215) 392-4584 today! With FINE Cabinetry Kitchen and Bath Co. you can rest assured that you are getting only the best contractors and designers to make your bathroom feel like your sanctuary.