If you have a lot of clutter hanging around your home, it can be easy to feel like you’re constantly stressed out. Now that fall is just around the corner, it’s the perfect time to take a look at your space and make a plan to clear out your clutter. Use these five tips to reduce the clutter in your own space.
- Donate things on a regular basis. The key to fighting against clutter is to regularly clear out your space. Set up a regular schedule to donate old things or clothing you no longer wear to a local shelter or thrift store.
- Add more shelving. Storing your things in cabinets or on shelving clears up counter space, which makes your home look less cluttered. Utilize your current shelving space or contact a local kitchen or bathroom remodeler in Bucks County to add more space to your home.
- Unsubscribe from mailing lists. Are junk letters and old magazines cluttering up your home? Take a day to unsubscribe from all the mailing lists you’re on to reduce paper waste—and leave your home a little less cluttered.
- Borrow—don’t buy. Many homeowners find themselves with clutter because they buy items that they know they’ll only use one time. Instead of buying something new, consider if it’s something that you can borrow from a neighbor or friend. For example, if you’re doing a home renovation, consider borrowing your neighbor’s power drill instead of buying one yourself.
- Scan old photographs. If you have old paperwork or photographs cluttering up your space, consider switching to a digital album. Digital albums are safer than keeping photos in boxes—and you’ll save space in your home as well.
Are you looking to make some major changes in your home? A complete bathroom renovation in Bucks County, PA, from FINE Cabinetry Kitchen & Bath Co. is the perfect way to fall back in love with your home. Give our team a call today to learn more or get started!